A new version of OHRRPGCE
, a flexible open source RPG engine, has been released in the last week. Titled "Ubersetzung
", this is the first stable build in over a year, and is the first build to drop DOS support.
The biggest changes in this release are (to quote from the website):
Some OHRRPGCE projects that you may have heard of:Wandering Hamster
- New Music Formats. In addition to BAM [the native OHRRPGCE format] and MIDI, you can also play MP3, OGG, MOD, XM, S3M and IT.
- New sample game: Fenrir Lunaris's modern retro epic fantasy masterpiece "Vikings of Midgard".
- Multiple improvements to the scripting language and game editor.
- James Paige [OHRRPGCE Founder]Boundless Ocean
- Hardi "Orchard-L" GosalMissing
- Hardi "Orchard-L" GosalSword of Jade
- Kevin "Charbile" Loan, Michael "Fyrewulff" Kidder