: Your Windows XP/2000 operating system has to be set up to run Japanese software in order to play Dot Fighters. Please refer to the site indicated in the FAQ
for more information.
To download the 285MB full version of Dot Fighters
Click on the link below, which can also be found at Takase's blog
(opens in a new window)
1. Enter the password "easy" in the first blank area.
2. Enter the login code (as seen where it says "login code", not case sensitive) in the second blank area.
3. Check the box at the bottom if it's empty.
4. Click the button at the bottom next to said box.
5. Once you get into the folder, click the last button at the top (looks like a cog). This will take you to the download setup.
6. Choose the second option in the window that opens.
7. Click on the first button at the bottom. This window should close.
8. Click on the first button on the folder page (image of an arrow pointing downward).
9. Double-click on the executable to extract the files automatically. This is a stand-alone updated version; the older 384MB and 278MB files are not required.
Mirrors will be posted in the IG forums
For a game with a smaller file size (40MB) but similar gameplay and just as good, try Light Destiny