Ranking and Score Attack Mode are only accessible after completing the game once, but here's a cleared.bin file
(with No Miss Clear replay) which can be unzipped in the temp_guxt folder (automatically created after running the game once) to unlock the new extras.
Some noticeable differences:
- Trial Mode is now called Score Attack.
- The cleared.bin file from the previous version cannot be used to unlock this new mode, although all replays will work.
- Several sprites and enemy flight patterns changed.
- An additional bonus (like Ikachan) can be found by shooting one of the middle tiles halfway through Stage 3.
- There's a proper ending sequence now, in which the entire cast (enemy ships and bosses) are properly introduced as the credits roll.
This should be the final version of Guxt released by Pixel for a long while. [Score Attack replay, more entries about Guxt